Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Info and Welcome Section

[Pinned] Guild Invite requests

If you would like an invite to the guild, leave your account name here and I will invite you asap
Small Sophrix 3y
Sophrix11139Small Sophrix 3y
[Pinned] Officer's Oaths

[Pinned] Officer's Oaths

DR currently have 9 Officers in to assist the Shogun Council in any guild related activities, management, and recruitment. The current council members are Apollo RebornCaelanFeliciaNatsaeTsoCelineDejjaSuikiKingThis post outlines the commitments th...
Small The Shogun Council 5y
The Shogun Council81339Small Xivaldi Sinblade 4y

[Pinned] Shogun Council's Oaths

DR is led by a Shogun Council of four members. The current council members are Sophrix, Charis, Kolstal, and Req. Silent is the guild founder. This post outlines the commitments that each council member has made to the guild and the other posts in...
The Shogun Council61075Small Le Requiem 4y

[Pinned] Tale of the Dark Ronins

The Beginning The history of Dark Ronins started in Feb 2013. Silent was at that time a general in the Logan Raiders(LR) guild. The leader had some personal issues and had to be away from the game. He promised that he’d return to the game, but sho...
The Shogun Council1579Small The Shogun Council 5y
[Pinned] Guild Guidelines

[Pinned] Guild Guidelines

1. Be friendly to all. Treating new players or any guildies in a demeaning way will not be tolerated. 2. Communicate and resolve conflict quickly and quietly. Drama is not tolerated in the guild.3. Sexist and racist comments will not be tolerated ...
The Shogun Council1454Small The Shogun Council 5y
1 2 3 5

Welcome and Introduction Section

Hey guys! So Kerensky here...or you can just call me Alex or Ajax. Just wanted to get this going and do an introduction type thread.I am currently 24 but will be 25 on the 29th of this month. I am also getting married on the 25th of this month.I a...
Small Kerenksy 6y
Kerenksy8614270Small xKryos 3y
Page 1