Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Dark Ronin WvW

[Pinned] List of WvW Zerg-Busting Builds

As we move from havoc to zerg-busting, I'll like to make a list of builds that we'll need for WvW guild run. Here'are some example of builds for zerging, please feel free to suggest other builds or tweak the build for survivability.Guardian-Staff ...
Small Silent 4y
Silent113042Small Shiro Sky 4y
Dark Ronin WvW

[Pinned] Donation Request for WvW Squad

We need supply/seiges for upcoming WvW Season 2 and would like to ask for donations for the items listed below. Please place your donations in the guild bank/stash and Silent will pickup the donation as needed. Thank you for your generosity and su...
Small Silent 4y
Silent9856Small Melac 4y
Dark Ronin WvW

Havoc Squad on JQ

Guild will be running 5-10 man havoc squad on Jade Quarry borderland every Sun, Tuesday and Thursday. Silent will start queuing for the borderland @9pm CT. Squad objectives wiill be to be a pain in the a**and a major troll for their zerg. Suggest...
Small Silent 5y
Silent7848Member avatar small Tarnaak 5y
Dark Ronin WvW

WvW Havoc Lead wanna be.

It was a good run last night on JQ BL even with just a small group and hopefully we can get more people to run with for Havoc. I really suggest to have at least 4-5 Staff Ele for CC and Water field, Mesmer that can Viel and Null field, Hammer/Staf...
Small Gol D Roger 5y
Gol D Roger3447Small Gol D Roger 5y
Dark Ronin WvW

Dark Ronins WvW Guild Background and Structure

Guild Structure· Guildie should ONLY rep this guild for WvW, please continue repping the mother guild for dungeon and PvE events.· This guild is intended to be competitive play and TS3 is required for all members. All members must have TS3 install...
Small Silent 5y
Silent3436Small Tarion 5y
Dark Ronin WvW

Oath of the Dark Ronin’s Commander

1.       I will be a gentleman/lady first, a commander second, and a fighter last (manners>tactics>force)2.       I will serve the server first and foremost, the guild second.3.       I will be humble and not be-little other guilds on the s...
Small Silent 5y
Silent2431Small Volsuung 5y
Dark Ronin WvW

Dark Ronins Rules of Engagement

1. Stay with Commander at all cause, even if that includes jumping off the cliff. Do not chase strays or wander off if you’re running with the zerg. 2. Do not back off from a fight unless the Commander yells Retreat! It’s a game and no one dies in...
Small Silent 5y
Silent7692Small Charis 5y
Page 1