Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvE Resources

[Pinned] Sophrix's Resources

General guides/resourcesThat_shaman's boss timerEvent timerAlmar's GuidesI prefer Almar's guides for his farming routesDulfy.netno resource page is complete without DulfyTemple/God Karma Armor SetsUse this to plan ahead when opening temples in Orr...
Small Sophrix 5y
Sophrix32028Small Sophrix 1y
PvE Resources

[Pinned] Map Completion Routes.

Some maps are from before a Update.. so a few points might be missing.. but still easily accessible using these maps.↓Enjoy↓Lions ArchHoelbrekDivinity's ReachBlack CitadelThe GroveRata SumWayfarer Foothill'sPlains of AshfordQueensdaleCaledon Fores...
Small Xik 5y
Xik2100333Small Sophrix 2y
PvE Resources

[Pinned] Fractals of the Mists Guide

If you're new to Fractals, check out this video to understand the basic mechanics of fractals including agony resistancehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoBWvw8q-L4
Small Charis 3y
Charis61052Small Charis 3y
PvE Resources

Tired of Clicking?

I found this cool software that allows you to keybinds and write customize script for mouse/keyboard. 1. Download and install the program:http://www.autohotkey.com/2. Here's the script I use to bind my right mouse button to 250 left clicks. Its gr...
Small Silent 3y
Silent51416Small Silent 3y
PvE Resources

Making quick money

As some of you may know, level 1 or level-less gear can never become soulbound and can be freely transferred across characters. This gear drops from events, jumping puzzles etc. when your character is level 1-4 or so(best results at level 1 obviou...
Small Lanaya Mirrorblade 4y
Lanaya Mirrorblade2479Member avatar small Nehuy 4y
PvE Resources

Useful Websites

Devona's Rest LeaderboardsSee where you rank in achievement points.FoodA good list of food by traits they buff.Guild Wars 2 Looking for GroupFind pugs for dungeons when guildies aren't available.Guild Wars 2 ArmorWindow shop for armor.Codes for th...
Small Kahooie 5y
Kahooie2468Small Star 5y
Page 1